1. The front door clematis now has extra string to climb… it is really growing rapidly and has big, beautiful blooms.
3. Sweet William- this a self seeded plant that popped up in a wild space at the bottom of the garden, and has been promoted to a prominent ornamental bed.
4. Kalanchoe (I think) purchased a couple of years ago from a charity shop. This lives in a sheltered spot in the front porch, open to the elements, and has recently produced these very cheery yellow flowers.
5. Pinks, Sweet Williams and a few little plants on the coffee table… I’ve brought a few little beauties together to be admired.
6. A basket of garden flowers – I made the willow basket last year, and the the orange lillies, purple geraniums and roses and Cinqefoil from the garden make a big bright cheerful bunch. Homegrown flowers are the best.
That’s a little slice of my garden this week. For more garden highlights visit the Propagator’s blog, where people share ‘six on saturday’each week.