I’m sharing six things from the garden this Saturday, with props to The Propagator for beginning this garden blogging habit. Check out this week’s updates on the propagator blog.
My six for this week are…
- A watering can of tete-a-tete daffodils beneath a four-leaf clover made of lucky horseshoes.
2. Snapdragons! (Plus disco ball and wind-catcher.)
3. Perennial stock and lesser celandine.
4. Hellebore and grape hyacinth
5. Viburnum. (I see huge hedges of these around town, with masses of flowers, but disappointingly, my little plant has just produced this one bloom… )
6. Anemone de Caen, (perhaps). This one popped up unexpectedly in the galaxy garden, behind the willow arch. I like the colour but it seems a little lonely here.
That completes my six, although this week I have a bonus to share.
This beautiful box of locally grown flowers, which is featured on my other website, FromeBlooms.com
If you like websites about seasonal flowers from Frome, please check out my site, which is refreshed for the spring. It’s still all about flowers from Frome, but now also has recommendations for sustainable self-care and news about eco-enterprises in a Somerset market town.
PS – I have 100 followers on this blog! Why not celebrate by looking at pictures of 100 bunches of my homegrown flowers here…
Like I always say, I hope that your plans and plants are coming along very nicely.